Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer is Here

Dear Parents & Students,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this one of the most outstanding school years that I have ever had. The learning, the laughter, and all the memories we have made will be cheerished forever. Best wishes to those of you who are moving on to a

new school. I hope that you come visit me next year. For those of you coming back, I will see you in the fall.

Have a great summer. If you would like to walk the track with me this summer...watch the blog for dates and times.

Love,
Ms. Davis

7 comments:

  1. juliana the runnerJune 23, 2013 at 10:56 AM

    HI!This is juliana do you want to walk this week!


    WHEN AND WHAT TIME

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't mind a little rain, we could walk tomorrow at 11? Does that work for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok since I didn't hear back from you, we can walk another day. How about Friday at 11 a.m.?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I can`t walk that day. Can u walk on saturday or this wensday at 1!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! Let's walk this Wednesday at 1 o'clock. Ok?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok! I wrote something where you put the picture and words saying "who will walk the track with you"So I hope you looked there

    Love,
    Juliana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ms.Davis,

    how are you and how was your summer?
    and don't bother asking how was I because I
    am good.I was going to ask you where is the
    track.
    love Mr.Frankie

    ReplyDelete